Saturday, August 15, 2009

 

Is It Happening Again?

iTunes has been left to roll on alphabetically and as thrown up Party Song, by Stan’s Cafe. The 7” Single we should have pressed, but never did. I love it. I’ve not heard it in years and I love it afresh. More than that, this love has sparked a very dangerous though/

@ A E HARRIS is the perfect venue for a revival of Lurid and Insane.

It would ROCK. This time we should actually hire that Helicopter.

Does anyone have a number for Andy Watson? Does Simon Webb still have his drum kit?

We should spark up People’s Radio Freedom again.

WE SHOULD GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!

James


Comments:
I've got the president's number on a party-line. I've got my bass tuned to F (is for Funk) and I've got my bio-dynamics wrapped up in a holdall in the loft.
Claude
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?