Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Last One Out Does The Washing Up

Eve kept me off work yesterday and I’ve been trying to catch up today. As a result I’m the last person left in the office. Karen left about a month ago on a mission to claw back time owed. Ana ran to the hills midweek clutching an HD-Camera. Even Charlotte triumphantly ticked the last item off her massive To-Do-In-06 list at lunch time. Now it’s just me. I’m about to go, but before I do I must execute this year’s last visionary plan: all these half finished mugs of tea need washing up. Furry mould cultures would be a very poor start to 2007.

Have a good one.

James


Comments:
Don't forget to turn the fire off
 
And stock up the tea bags for next year ... :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?